Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Cat Pillowcase

We recently received some adorable cat fabric in my shop.


A customer came in looking for a gift for her niece. She wanted a kit for an easy project and we settled on a pillowcase. Her niece likes cats and we set about picking out the fabrics. It looked so cute that I decided to make one too and make more kits.


So, so cute! It made me look at the well-loved pillowcases on my own bed. I have an entire store of fabric yet I'm still using the same pillowcases I've had for years! That needs to change. Hopefully I will be able to pick out fabric for myself some time this week so I can make myself some pillowcases this weekend.


5 comments:

Gene Black said...

I have been thinking about making some pillowcases for my bed also. I am using some that are rather old and a bit faded. Meanwhile- there is all that nice fabric in the room right next to the bedroom.

Marlene said...


Very cute.

ytsmom said...

I love it. The cat fabric is sooo cute!!

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love those fabrics on your pillowcase. I'm still using all white on my bed. That has got to change. You have inspired me.

Barb said...

Those fabrics are adorable....I am sure the kits will go quickly.