Friday, March 4, 2022

March Madness Challenge

 I will be hosting a challenge in my shop this month. I'm calling it March Madness.

Here is how it works: 

(1) You must purchase one (or more) of our 1" square in a square papers packs.

1" square in a square papers

(2) Use at least 12 of these little blocks to make something - anything! I made a pin cushion using 16 blocks and it finishes at 4" by 4".

pin cushion

(3) Bring it into the shop by March 31, 2022

In April I will find a nice spot in the shop to display all the items that have been made so that folks can vote for their favorites. There will be prizes in the form of gift certificates to the shop: 1st prize will be a $25 gift certificate, 2nd prize will be a $15 gift certificate and 3rd prize will be a $10 gift certificate.

Should be fun to see what people come up with!




No comments: