Wednesday, August 17, 2022

New Chubby Tubbies

 I recently received a fabulous new collection called Random Thoughts. I carry a bag pattern called Chubby Tubbies and I decided that I needed new samples of the Chubby Tubbies using the Random Thoughts fabric.

So here is the first and largest Chubby Tubby I made using the new Random Thoughts fabrics.

X Large Chubby Tubbies

Inside of X Large Chubby Tubbies

Now I just need to make up the other three smaller sizes. These adorable bags stack so nicely inside each other. I'll show that to you later when I get them all made up. I have all the fabrics picked and all the other materials required, I just need to get them made.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, Christmas presents!! Ordered!!

Unknown said...

Oooh, Christmas presents! Ordered!!