Friday, August 12, 2022

Starlets :: A Finish

 I finally finished the binding on my Starlets shop sample quilt.

Starlets quilt

Most of the fabrics used are from the 6th Street Cottons collection. The pattern is excellent. I love that she includes a cutting diagram so you know exactly how to cut your fat quarters. The stars are made with the simple stitch and flip technique, so super easy and fast. And the pattern includes several different sizes of finished quilt. I made the smallest size because I can get it done quicker and it is easier to display a smaller quilt in my shop.

Reminder: today is the last day for the Online BlowOut Event. I still have some great deals and fabrics remaining. If you want to check it out click the following link to go directly to the Clearance Section on my website.

Online BlowOut Sale Flyer




No comments: