Thursday, October 20, 2022

A "Ghastlie" Quilt

 While I was searching for patterns that feature panels, I came across this one. It doesn't feature a panel, but does feature large scale prints. It's called Sidelines.

image of cover of Sidelines pattern

It's by the same company that wrote the pattern for the quilt I shared in my previous post. Again, I only ordered one copy because I wasn't sure if the pattern would be good or not. It is great! The quilt looks very complicated but it is really easy to put together.

I used the Ghastlie Getaway collection for this sample, plus two basics from my shop.

Sidelines quilt featuring Ghastlie Getaway

This is one of the other 4 quilts I recently took to my long arm quilter. It is quilted now but I am working on getting the binding sewn on. I'll share a photo of the finished quilt when I get it done and post links to the pattern and the kit. Yep, gonna kit this one because it's just too cute. I had several customers ask for a kit while I was working on it!



No comments: