Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Home Sweet Holidays Sample :: A Finish

 It's all quilted, labeled and bound now.

Home Sweet Holidays Quilt Kit sample

The panel is from the Home Sweet Holidays collection as are three of the five fabrics that surround the panel. This collection is a Moda collection from last Christmas. It arrived really late last year (the week before Thanksgiving) so I didn't even bother making a sample with the collection last year. I have a few kits available using the exact fabrics shown in the photo above - no substitutions. 

The quilt finishes at 47 1/2" by 67 1/2". The pattern used is called Panel Squared Quilt. If you purchase the kit from me then the pattern is included so don't purchase it again!

The pattern is well-written and easy to follow. I had to adjust the inner border dimensions to fit this particular panel. If you purchase the kit from me then I include this information in the pattern so you don't need to figure it out yourself. 



No comments: