Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Over the Hump

I'm making good progress on my little 4" finished size stars for my Oh My Stars! project.


I'm now at a total of 39 completed with 29 left to go to reach the goal of 68 that are needed. Over halfway done!

I'm also over halfway done with the lattice quilt blocks for my next charity quilt. If you'll remember, this is a Leader and Ender project while I'm making the stars.



I have all of the diagonal strips sewn to one half of the squares and a nice pile of completed blocks waiting to be squared up.

For a tutorial of how to make these blocks go here.

3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I can't get over how much you get done in such a short time. I'm looking forward to seeing both of these quilts finished!I'd like to try that lattice quilt myself.

Mama Pea said...

That's great, Lynn! You are really cruising along! Way to go! It's all looking good!

Stephanie

Barb said...

Your stars are turning out wonderfully!