Friday, October 11, 2013

A Finish for Friday

My Impromptu girl version is finished!


I used my version of the Flower Design from the book Free Motion Quilting with Angela Waters, pages 67 and 68.

For the back I used some floral fabrics from my stash.


The finished quilt measures 47" by 62". I hope to make the boy version of this quilt at my upcoming retreat at the end of the month. I've had all the squares picked out and the backing fabric ready to go for a couple of months now.

The pattern is Impromptu by Rachel Griffin. My brief review of the pattern along with the link to Rachel's online store can be found by following this link.


1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

Sitting here enjoying a glass of wine and catching up on blogs. I LOVE this quilt! And good for you to try out her quilting suggestion from the book. I just love how you get your groove on with the quilting skills! It's wonderful!