Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Short Attention Span Projects

I love making large quilts and involved projects but sometimes I'm in the mood for a project that I can finish in an afternoon. I made up two such projects over the weekend.

First up is this Runaround Bag.

The front

The back
Two fat quarters, a zipper, some fusible web and an uninterrupted hour is all it takes to make one. These would make great gifts!

Second is the Little Wallet.



Again, quick and easy to make. This one is hanging out at my LQS as a store sample since we got in several copies of the pattern recently.



2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I've made that little wallet before and love the fabrics you have chosen here. I love your runaround bag and am going to look for that pattern. I need a small over the shoulder purse. This looks like the perfect size. Love the fabrics you used here too.

Mama Pea said...

Those are cute! A good, quick project is good this time of year, as the holidays approach!