Friday, October 18, 2013

Quilting A Gift

I'm trying to finish up a quilt that I plan to give as a gift.

I shared the finished the top back in early August. Here is a reminder of what it looks like.


I'm quilting X's in the small squares. Doing a large X in the large black background squares and then doing my favorite triangle filler. I called it a "fleur de Lynn."


The photo above shows the quilting from the back because it shows up better. I haven't decided how I will quilt the rest. Hopefully something will occur to me before I finish with the sections of squares.

I want to finish the quilting this weekend and get it labeled and bound next week. Then I can get it in the mail and to the recipient before November 1st.


2 comments:

Gene Black said...

That looks great Lynn.

Mama Pea said...

Looking great, Lynn. I love the fleur-de-Lynn. Too funny!