Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Retreat Prepping

Most of my sewing time this week is being spent getting ready for my guild retreat this weekend.

I have a tub of strings that I will use for an upcoming class sample.


I have a tub of 4" squares that will turn into my scrap group project for next month.


At the moment I have four projects in tubs ready to go to retreat, the two above plus two more.


In addition to these four projects, I have two charity quilts sent to me by my mom. I plan to complete at least one of these. I also have some smaller, quick and easy projects on my list - some Little Wallets and some Runaround Bags. Click here to see photos of a Little Wallet and Runaround Bag I made previously.

The last couple of evenings have been spent sewing binding on this quilt.


I'm on the last side!



3 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

One day--some day I am going to make a string quilt. Enjoy the retreat--looks like you are prepared

Denise in PA said...

Yay for Retreat! I'm in the planning stages for what I'm bringing on my retreating in November - I can't wait! Looking forward to hearing how yours goes. Have fun!

Mama Pea said...

Have a great time on your retreat! Way to get organized. I use plastic storage containers to put all project supplies in, too. :-)