Monday, August 3, 2015

Jackpot!

A few weeks ago Aurifil asked their Facebook fans to take a survey for them. At the end of the survey you had the option to give them an email address to be entered to win one of 10 thread collections. I love Aurifil thread and since they were asking for feedback, I went and took the survey. It didn't take very long, maybe five minutes.

Well... that five minutes of my life was well-spent because my name was drawn! My prize arrived last week.



I won the above Pastel Collection. Of the twelve threads in the collection eleven are colors I don't already have. The one I do have is the one in the middle on top. This is the one I use for the clothesline totes I've been making lately. I use about one spool for every two large totes I make, so winning a spool of this color is fabulous. 

Thanks Aurifil!!


7 comments:

Sandy H said...

{{{envy}}}

Ahem.

Congratulations! What a great surprise for you!

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Congratulations! You will put those threads to good work.

West Michigan Quilter said...

Congratulations! I love Aurifil too!

Zenia Rene said...

Congratulations on your win Lynn! YAY!!

Marlene said...

Congratulations. Some lovely colours in this collection.

Gene Black said...

Congrats. i wasn't sure when the drawing was...but I guess I can tell now that I didn't win. C'est la vie - at least one of my friends won - and I can be happy for you.

Mama Pea said...

Congratulations, you lucky girl! That's a great prize! I'm so happy for you!