Monday, March 7, 2016

Splendid Sampler Block 5

Have you heard about the Splendid Sampler? If not, click the link and go check it out!

I've decided to participate. I'm using the fabric from my Frivols for the blocks since I really only bought the Frivols for the tins they come in. I'm a little late in starting so I decided to start with the current block and work my way back as time allows.

When I started, block 5 was the most recently released block.


I also have block 6 mostly completed but no photo yet. Block 7 was released yesterday.

These little blocks seem doable with just two blocks being released per week. That's my speed at the moment!

In shop news I purchased the cute mugs.


They are good advertising and unique gifts! We had a daughter come in last week looking for a gift for her mom. She said that her mom is hard to buy for because she already has everything. I told her that I have the perfect thing . I can guarantee that she doesn't have this mug yet because they just arrived that morning. She bought the mug and some fat quarters to go inside. Makes a very nice gift for the quilter who has everything!


1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

LOVE your mugs! Awesome. I need to make a decision on the postcards quilt!