Monday, December 20, 2021

Another Finish

 This is third quilt I quilted with my new Q20 sit-down machine. It is a digital sample (that is, the quilt is printed on the fabric, not pieced) that I got in my shop back in 2016 for some fabric I had in the shop at that time.

digital sample 1

I quilted it in what would be the ditch if it was pieced using a straight ruler. Then I added a bunch of free motion quilting to fill in.

detail of quilting

Normally I wouldn't add this much quilting to a charity quilt but I was really having fun playing with my new machine. Here is a photo of the back.

back of digital quilt

This one finishes at about 40" by 40" and will be another charity quilt that I will donate to my guild. I have a couple more digital samples that I will quilt up and donate to charity as time permits.




No comments: