Thursday, January 6, 2022

Another Charity Quilt

I completed the quilting on this before Christmas but just finished the binding. It would have been better to photograph it outside, but we finally got snow on New Year's Day and I didn't feel like putting on snow boots to go out in the back yard to take a picture.

Frivols Charity Quilt

This is another digital sample from 5 years ago that I just recently quilted. I used a ruler to stitch in what would be the ditch if it were pieced then did an all-over meander. This finished at about 54" by 54" and I will turn it in to my local guild for them to donate to one of the local charities we support with quilts.

Now I need something else to quilt! My family needs a new tablecloth quilt and I have a pattern in mind. I need to get busy piecing it because I think it might be the next thing I want to quilt with my Q20.



1 comment:

Patti said...

Every nice I like your choice of colors, very calming I think.