Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Crimson Tweed Progress

 A few days off with no where to go and nothing specific scheduled to do has been wonderful! I am making good progress on the borders of Crimson Tweed.

Crimson Tweed 2022Jan03

Everything in the top and right side borders is sewn down now. I still need to add some stems to the berry sprays in the right side border. I got inpatient and sewed a couple berries on one of the berry sprays along the top border. I cut a bunch of circles from all four different red wools in my kit. I plan to mix them up. I have been thinking about what kind of embroidery embellishments I will do on the borders but haven't settled on anything yet. I still have a ways to go before I will be ready for embroidery on the borders so I have time to think.



No comments: