Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Hold Tite :: A Gift

 Here is the last handmade gift I received. Last, but certainly not least!

Hold Tite 1

It's called a Hold Tite. The link will take you to the free pattern.

Hold Tite 2

It's a holder for these SewTite notions. They are magnetic and the holder has metal inside for the magnets to stick to.

Hold Tite 3

As you can see, I have a nice collection of several styles of SewTites. They are great for holding small pieces (applique pieces and English paper piecing and probably other things too) instead of using pins or clips to hold things in place.

Hold Tite 4

And there is also a place for regular pins, needles or clips in between the metal "pages." This was made for me by my friend Stephanie P. She contacted me out of the blue to verify my address. I couldn't for the life of me think of what she would need my address for but I'm sure glad she thought of me! I love it Stephanie!

Admittedly, I don't use the SewTites that much yet. Probably because I could never find enough of them to be useful to me. Now I have a nifty holder for them though so I might actually use them more! I didn't even realize I had so many because they were in four different places.



No comments: