Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Stella Bag and Wallet

 I'm always on the lookout for a good, new bag pattern. This one caught my eye and I finally had a chance to test the pattern.

Stella Bag and Wallet

The bag has a top zipper closure and customizable interior pockets. 

Stella Bag inside

The handles can be made short like I did or longer to go over your shoulder. This is a shop sample and short handles are easier for me on a display bag so I went with the shorter handle length. If I was making this to use myself I would make them a little longer.

Stella wallet inside

The wallet has plenty of pockets for your cards, a pocket for bills and a zippered pocket for change. It has a magnetic snap closure.

Stella Bag and wallet

I have ordered patterns but they won't be here until next week sometime. When they arrive the patterns will be available in store but also in my online shop. I also went ahead and added this to my shop class calendar too. If you are an experienced bag maker then this pattern is very easy to follow. If you aren't an experienced bag maker you might need a little help but don't let that discourage you from trying this pattern.



No comments: