Friday, August 4, 2023

August 2023 Online BlowOut Event

 The official start of the Online BlowOut event isn't until Monday, August 7, 2023, but I'm giving my customers a head start. Click this link to go directly to the clearance section of my website.


August 2023 BlowOut Event graphic


I have lots of great fabrics, kits, patterns, books and notions in my clearance section that are up to 75% off. This month I am featuring batiks in my clearance section. All batik fabrics are $9 per yard, full yard increments only.

Please note that this is an ONLINE ONLY sale. Most of the fabrics in the online clearance section are NOT out in the shop nicely displayed for you to shop from. I will be having an in-store event later this month for those of you who would prefer to shop in-person. That event will is called I Love Fabric Days and is August 17-19, 2023.





No comments: