Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Secret Garden Honor Quilt

 I pieced this quilt several weeks ago as soon as the fabric arrived but I just got it back from my longarm quilter and finished the binding.

Secret Garden Honor Quilt sample

This is such a fun and easy pattern. It's a Villa Rosa pattern called Honor and it takes one yard each of five fabrics (this includes the binding fabric). The fabric collection is called Secret Garden. I sell fabric in half yard increments on my website so if you want to make one just like this you'd need to get a quantity of 2 of each of the fabrics. 

For my blog readers, if you want to do that then leave me a note at checkout or email me directly and let me know that you placed the order and you want a FREE copy of the pattern included in your order.



No comments: