Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baby Quilts

I'm still in gift mode. I mailed off one of these baby quilts today and the other will go in the mail tomorrow.

First is a quilt for a dear childhood friend whose baby is due in November.


The center of each square is from a panel that I cut up and bordered to make the blocks. I hope she likes it!

This one is for my cousin's baby who was born a couple of months ago.


It is my Groovy Baby pattern. I made the quilt a few years ago but haven't had a little girl to give it to until now. If you click on the link it will take you to the free pattern I posted for this quilt and you can see the other one I made. I used the same background for all the blocks on the other one.

3 comments:

Mama Pea said...

You are in the groove and getting so much done! I am jealous! Well done!

Melissa ;-) said...

Love both quilts. I like that they are not your "average" baby quilt!

Sandy H said...

They're both great. I love the panel in the first one--I haven't seen that one before. Very cute!