Friday, September 17, 2010

Sunshine Award


Yay me! I got a blog award yesterday from Melissa. She has a great blog that I follow. If you aren't familiar with Melissa's blog, click on her name to check it out.

The award is just for fun. It's more of a gift than an award and the idea is that I pass on the love. So here are my nominees:








All these ladies have blogs I enjoy. Click on their names to visit their blogs.

If any of these nominees choose to accept this award for making me smile, here is what they need to do:

1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers
3. Link the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.
 
Yes, I know that I only listed 7 nominees and the instructions say 12. I have not been blogging or following for very long so I could only come up with 7. I really enjoy what my 7 nominees post and I didn't want to cheapen their efforts by just picking 5 more names because "I had to." My philosophy is to only follow the rules that make sense to me. 
 
And what have I been doing today besides winning awards and basking in the glory? I'm not going to tell you, but I will show you a picture.


Stayed tuned for further details on this one. And I haven't posted a Goldie picture in a few days. So here you go.


She is sitting on the back of my sewing chair trying to figure out how to get to the little hummingbird pull I have hanging from the ceiling fan.



4 comments:

Barb said...

Thanks so much for the award, that is so sweet of you...

So...love the fabrics....curious as to what you are doing????

Mama Pea said...

Thank you, Lynn! I appreciate the sunshine and the link! That was very kind of you. I will pass on the love!

I love the fabrics on the project you showed. Can't wait until you tell us more about it.

Have a great weekend!

Melissa ;-) said...

Love the peak at the project!! And I totally agree with your philosophy on the nominees. Besides, stressing would kind of take the fun out of it, wouldn't it? :)

Denise in PA said...

Hi Lynn - thank you so much for the award! I'm so late acknowledging (have not been blogging for almost a month now, geesh!), but I SO appreciate it!! I'm back in the saddle again though o:)