Monday, September 20, 2010

Playing between the Lines Finished

Well, my day was hijacked this morning by work. I managed to get a few things on my list completed but not nearly everything. I finished up the button project.


The basting I did left lines on the front!! I tried rinsing it this morning. I dried it for a little while in the dryer then hung it on the clothesline. It looks better, but I can still see the lines. Maybe I will always be able to see them but nobody else will. Can you see any lines?

I am considering whether or not I should add some stitched detail to the binding. I think it looks fine now, but maybe it could look better. However, I'm not sure what I mean by "stitched detail" just yet. I'll think about it some more. Honestly, I don't have time right now to fool with an already finished project!

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Lynn, I clicked on the photo so I could see it larger, and I cannot see any lines. I think you're right...you'll know where they were, but I don't see them. I sort of like the plain binding, but you always come up with good ideas that blow me away. Your project really looks great. Very "Colorado!" Sort of reminds me of a Navajo blanket or rug.

Melissa said...

Isn't that the trouble with being creative and making it up as you go? How do you know when you are done? LOL! Looks wonderful!