Sunday, February 21, 2010

Another Baby Quilt

I'm making another baby quilt for yet another cousin who is expecting. This one is pretty simple. Just a center panel with 8 borders. I have fussy cut the dot fabrics which took a bit of time but the rest weren't too bad. I still have three more borders to cut out and sew on, then quilt, bind and mail. The baby is due in March and I've had the pattern and fabrics and batting (purchased by my mom) since Thanksgiving. Honestly, I haven't had much time to sew lately and when I do, I want to work on an art project or my king size mystery quilt (which is almost done, thank goodness!) or one of the other already started projects cluttering my sewing room right now. But I promised my mom I would make this before the baby comes, so I really need to get it done this week. Unfortunately that will mean that I probably won't be painting my laundry room this week and then shopping for flooring. **SIGH**

No comments: