Friday, June 3, 2022

Sci Fi Fabric and a Birthday Pillowcase

 I received a beautiful new collection from In the Beginning Fabrics last week - two months earlier than it was scheduled to be here! Believe me, that is a first of late! I am still missing orders from March, April and of course May of this year. 

First the fabrics - Sci Fi fabric collection:

Sci Fi panel

Sci Fi Border print

Sci Fi fabrics from the collection

Sci Fi fabrics from the collection

Sci Fi fabrics from the collection

I used the border print to make a pillowcase for my boy for his birthday last week.

Parker's birthday pillowcase

All of these fabrics are available both in my physical shop and in the online version of my shop. Click here to see them all in my online shop. The panel is huge at 54" by width of fabric (about 43" wide). Since it is so large there are fewer on the bolt so if you like this don't wait too long to order.





No comments: