Monday, January 17, 2011

Good Mail Day

Friday was a good mail day for me. Look what came from my friend Stephanie, aka Mama Pea.

First she sent me some ribbon.


She bought herself some of this ribbon and blogged about it. When I saw it I knew I just had to have some too. I asked Stephanie for the manufacturer or company name but she didn't know and offered to just get me some. Isn't it awesome! And isn't Stephanie awesome for getting some for me too! Thanks so much Stephanie! If you are thinking to yourself, "I wonder what Lynn plans to do with this ribbon?" you should just hush your mouth. Since when does a girl need a plan for something before she gets it?!

Stephanie also included this beautiful hand dyed fabric with my ribbon.


These are just going to go with my other hand dyed fabrics for the moment. I do have a plan for some of these along with some of my other hand dyes, but I do not have time to tackle that just yet.

3 comments:

Mama Pea said...

So glad you liked it all, Lynn! It was fun to do it for you, especially given all the friendship and inspiration you have given me!

Mama Pea said...

P.S. I'm posting about my good mail day from you tomorrow. :-)

Barb said...

Yes, that was a good mail day!!!