Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Over the River and Through the Woods

I finished the embroidering the last panel!


What a great feeling! Below is the fabric I have been saving for the piecing.


Sheesh! You think I have enough? LOL! This is probably enough fabric for at least two of these quilts!

I'm not sure when I will start working on the piecing. I need to get ready for my Sue Spargo class since it is next week. I also have some tops I'd like to quilt before starting on something else that will need quilting. I was just glad to be able to find the stack of fabric I'm saving for this! Now I can put the embroidered panels with the fabric and pattern. Hopefully I won't put these in too safe of a place so that I will be able to find it again once I'm ready to work on it some more.


2 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Good for you! I bet you will do better than I did. I got them all put together and started the hand stitching around each one and gave up. Maybe you will inspire me to get it finished.

Mama Pea said...

Love it. Someday, I'll get the Dance by the Light of the Moon started. :-)