Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Favorite Photo

This photo was taken October 6, 2006 in our backyard. Yes, I've been looking through my Favorite Photos file again. A friend came yesterday and purchased most of the largest baby items I had to part with. Getting a little money for these things makes parting with them a bit easier. I bought a couple of plastic bins to store the few items we are keeping. Mainly some books and a few cute plate sets and baby spoons.

On the quilting front: I've finished the top of my king size mystery quilt and stay stitched around the edges for my long arm quilter. A photo will be coming soon. I've also already made the binding. I am working on the backing, just sewing together the largest left-over pieces from the front. This quilt is killing my neck and left shoulder. It is so heavy! The top is heavy. The back is heavy and getting heavier because I'm not done with it yet. I can't tell you how many times I've been sewing and suddenly realized that the quilt is not moving under the needle anymore because my chair has rolled onto it and it's stuck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I am so glad to hear this happens to others. This always happens to me, and I thought I was all alone! Stephanie