Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy National Quilting Day

My guild held a demonstration day today in honor of National Quilting Day. We had eleven demos, a boutique selling items made by guild members, door prizes and raffles tickets for sale for this years guild raffle quilt. I made these pin cushion/thread catchers for the boutique.

They all sold. I'm pretty tickled about that. I wish I had made more, but it is so hard to know what is going to sell on any given day. I didn't want to be stuck with a dozen of these.

Other exciting news - I won last weeks drawing from Pat Sloan's Radio Show! Click here to go to Pat's blog. Toward the top of the page on the left you can click on the link for her radio show, Creative Talk Radio. I'll be getting a book written by one of the guests on the show, Linda Poole.

No comments: