Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day

Look what my sweet husband got me for Valentine's Day. It arrived today. I don't know when he ordered it, but it is here now and "it's the thought that counts." And do you see the little orange sticker on the left side with the big $20 on it? That is a rebate offer. So I can get $20 back!! I think that $20 may have to just go into my fabric cash stash, don't you. I haven't even had time to open it yet.

Despite having to go to work today, and despite vacuuming the whole house, I managed to get the final four remaining borders sewn onto my king size Mystery Quilt. I've got to stay stitch around the edges since the final border is pieced. Once I get all this baby stuff out of my house, which will hopefully be happening tomorrow, I'll lay it out again and take a picture to post. I hope to get the backing made soon and get this thing off to my long arm quilter. I wonder how long it will take me to sew the binding on? I don't think I'll keep track.

No comments: